- The S&P 500 index is on track to post its biggest yearly gain in two decades, jumping 29% in 2019 as the year brings major gains for nearly all investments.
- The index closed at a record high on Thursday, driven higher by Amazon’s “record-breaking” holiday sales and Apple stock’s three-day winning streak.
- The S&P 500’s tech stocks are the biggest winners of the year. Of the 11 best performers in the index, seven are members of its information technology sector.
- Here are the 11 best performing S&P 500 stocks of 2019, ranked in ascending order.
- Visit the Business read more >>>