These are the slides about Slack’s spending, sales and customer growth that the CFO is betting its IPO on
|05/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- In a presentation to Wall Street on Monday, Slack’s chief financial officer promised continued growth and a total market opportunity of $28 billion for the office communication company, which is set to go public in the upcoming weeks.
- In the presentation, CFO Allen Shim showed statistics on Slack’s continued growth and customer acquisition.
- Slack also gave guidance for its first quarter of fiscal 2020, which it intends to report on June 10.
- Slack said it expects revenue between $133.8 million and $134.8 million, up 66% at the midpoint from its $80.9 million in revenue in the same period last year.
- on the Business read more >>>