- Tesla’s stock has hit an all-time high, finally rallying above $400 per share.
- Tesla’s market cap is now much larger than GM’s, making Tesla the most richly valued US carmaker.
- The move above $400 indicates that Tesla’s historic volatility could be a thing of the past.
- But there are still some potential speed bumps ahead.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A few years back, amid one of Tesla’s periodic stock rallies, I suggested that shares could hit $400.
Didn’t happen! The stock retreated read more >>>