We already know hoverboards can catch fire. But this new video of an incident in Los Angeles brings it home. It was the first known hoverboard explosion in the city, the L.A. Fire Department told the Los Angeles Times, and it was a doozy.
Delvon Simmons wrote on YouTube that after charging his board, it went kablooey just five minutes into the ride. “People be careful,” he wrote, “they slipping cheap batteries in the boards to meet the demand.”
Simmons told NBC News in L.A. that he read more >>>
Source : HuffingtonPost.Com