This pitch deck helped a 65-year-old company raise $50 million and show investors why its personality testing service was suddenly growing like a hot startup
|05/24/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Predictive Index is an old company that’s growing like a startup.
- Its owners — Mike Zani and Daniel Muzquiz — bought the company, which offers personality assessments, in 2014 with the idea of turning it around.
- They soon discovered that its core service — helping companies find, promote, and group together the right people for their organizations — had even more potential than they originally realized.
- Below is the pitch deck Zani and Muzquiz used to raise $50 million in venture funding and to show investors their vision for injecting even more growth into the business.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>