This Silicon Valley founder is an expert in designing presentations. Here’s what he thinks your startup needs to include in a pitch deck — and what you should leave out.
|05/22/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Mitch Grasso has some advice for founders on how to design their pitch decks and what their presentations should include.
- Grasso is a former software designer and a serial entrepreneur who’s raised millions of dollars in venture funding.
- Two of his startups have focused on offering presentation software.
- Although he thinks pitch decks are important, he thinks founders’ stories — and their ability to convey them — are more consequential than the presentations they compile.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Mitch Grasso has made a career out of visualizing ideas and helping others do the same.
Grasso started his career as a software read more >>>