This startup just got $17 million to take on Peloton. Here’s why its founder thinks there’s a big opportunity in the home fitness market.
|07/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Moawia Eldeeb is relaunching his fitness technology startup to focus on serving at-home users.
- His company, now called Pivot, previously offered a kind of smart mirror that served as a virtual trainer in gyms.
- This fall, the company will launch a new device for consumers that will stream live workouts to them and track them as they do weight and interval training.
- Pivot just got $17 million in series A funding to launch its product.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Moawia Eldeeb didn’t set out to take on Peloton.
An entrepreneur with a passion for fitness and a background in computer vision technology, read more >>>