This VC built an email marketing company in Indianapolis that he sold to Salesforce for $2.5 billion. Here’s why he thinks the city could be the next big tech center. (CRM)
|12/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Scott Dorsey is hoping to help build Indianapolis into a tech hub.
- Dorsey was the cofounder of Indianapolis-based ExactTarget, which Salesforce bought in 2013 for $2.5 billion.
- He now runs a venture firm and startup studio in the city called High Alpha that’s helping to build and fund the next-generation of Indianapolis-based tech companies.
- The city has many features that make it an attractive place for tech, particularly enterprise software firms, including a wealth of talent and proximity to plenty of Fortune 500 companies looking for technological solutions to their business problems, he said.
- Click here for more read more >>>