- Apple CEO Tim Cook isn’t keen on the idea of rerunning “Friends” on Apple TV Plus, its streaming service.
- When asked at a shareholders’ meeting why Apple didn’t acquire the rights to rerun the iconic sitcom, Cook said: “It doesn’t feel right.”
- Since launching Apple TV Plus, the tech giant has distributed a number of original series, including Oscar-nominated drama “The Morning Show.”
- HBO Max, a soon-to-be rival to Apple TV Plus, is set to rerun all 10 seasons of “Friends” when it launches in the US next month.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple CEO Tim Cook isn’t keen on the read more >>>