Tinder owner Match Group plunges 10% after forecasting sales that were below Wall Street targets
|11/06/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tinder’s owner Match Group plunged in premarket trading, after its sales forecast missed Wall Street expectations.
- The dating firm’s stock fell 10% in premarket trading at 12:46 p.m. in London (7:45 a.m. ET).
- Match Group is facing lawsuits and paying more in legal costs.
- In an interview with Bloomberg, the CFO said that Brexit and currency movements were hampering sales. The company is also paying more in legal costs.
- View Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tinder, Hinge and Plenty of Fish’s owner, Match Group, is set to plunge at the open of trading after posting a fourth-quarter sales and read more >>>