Top beauty influencer Adelaine Morin says ‘people think that YouTubers make a lot of money but if we only did YouTube we wouldn’t’
|02/10/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Beauty and fashion influencer Adelaine Morin has more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Morin, 22, told Business Insider that she supports herself financially from her influencer business.
- But she said there’s a misconception among some that YouTube stars like herself make most of their money directly from the platform.
- “A lot of people think that YouTubers make a lot of money, but if we only did YouTube we wouldn’t,” she said.
- To diversify her income, Morin said she’s developed multiple revenue streams, like selling merchandise and promoting brands online.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.