Touching tributes are pouring in for Andy Murray, who just announced his retirement from tennis in a tearful press conference
|01/11/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Sir Andy Murray is stepping away from the world of tennis.
- The former world No. 1 announced on Friday that he would be retiring at Wimbledon this summer, if not sooner.
- The Brit has been plagued by a hip injury for nearly two years and, in an emotional press conference, he admitted that the constant pain was becoming too much.
- Tributes have poured in from tennis stars past and present who praised Murray for his ability on-court, his regimented devotion off it, and his voice for gender equality.
- The most touching tribute of all came from tennis ‘bad boy’ Nick Kyrgios who read more >>>