Trump blasts Bitcoin and says cryptocurrencies, including Facebook’s Libra, should be ‘subject to all banking regulations’ (FB)
|07/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- President Donald Trump railed against cryptocurrencies and specifically called out Bitcoin and Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency that is backed by companies like Uber and Mastercard.
- Trump tweeted he was “not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.”
- Trump joins politicians from both sides of the aisle in expressing skepticism about Facebook’s ambitions with Libra.
- Trump’s comments came on the same day as a social-media summit at the White House, in which he accused Facebook and Twitter of censoring him and conservative commentators.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump railed against cryptocurrencies and specifically called out Bitcoin and <a target="_blank" read more >>>