- Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was voted off “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night after three months of being on the show.
- US President Donald Trump tweeted effusive praise for Spicer during the show and called on his followers to vote for him.
- But after Spicer was eliminated, Trump deleted his initial tweet and replaced it with a new one congratulating Spicer on “a great try.”
- Spicer left his White House post in 2017 on ostensibly good terms with Trump.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
US President Donald Trump tweeted effusive praise for former press secretary Sean Spicer’s performance read more >>>