Trump seems to be backing down in the trade war with China after electoral blowback and growing economic worries
|11/16/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The US and China have been engaged in a trade war since July, with tariffs flying back and forth.
- But more recently, President Donald Trump has played up the possibility of a trade deal with China.
- Chinese and US officials have restarted talks, and protectionist members of the Trump administration are being sidelined.
- Analysts say these are goods signs that the two sides could strike a deal.
- Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are scheduled to meet at the G20 summit at the end of November.
After waging an increasingly escalating trade war against China for months, it appears that President Donald Trump may be read more >>>