Trump suggests he’s ‘looking at’ whether Apple should be exempt from China tariffs during visit to the company’s facility in Texas (AAPL)
|11/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he’s “looking into” whether Apple should be exempt from tariffs on Chinese imports.
- The comments came during Trump’s visit to Apple’s manufacturing plant in Texas, where it assembles the Mac Pro.
- Trump cited Samsung, Apple’s biggest competitor in the smartphone industry, as a reason behind his decision to look into Apple’s situation.
- Samsung is headquartered in South Korea, which has a trade deal with the United States.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he’s “looking” into whether Apple should be exempt from tariffs on Chinese imports read more >>>