Trump’s childhood home is up for auction. I visited the president’s former neighborhood on the outskirts of NYC, and it didn’t take long to see why he’s called it an ‘oasis.’
|09/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- President Donald Trump grew up in Queens, New York City.
- His family lived in a five-bedroom Tudor-style house and later in a 23-room home in Jamaica Estates, a secluded, upper-middle-class community in Queens.
- The Tudor-style home where Trump lived until he was 4 years old is now up for auction after it failed to sell for $2.9 million earlier this year.
- I took a tour to see what the neighborhood was like, and it was immediately clear why Trump has called the area an “oasis.”
- It was peaceful and secluded, filled with stately read more >>>