Uber and Lyft know they have to raise prices in order to turn a profit. Neither of them wants to make the first move. (UBER, LYFT)
|12/07/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Uber and Lyft are playing chicken with each other.
- Both companies need to raise prices and wean customers off the coupons that helped grow market share in years past if they ever want to turn a profit.
- Lyft said last week that it tried to cut back on coupons, but didn’t see it matched by Uber, leading it to change course.
- Analysts agree that rationalization is coming to the ride-hailing industry. But someone has to lead that charge, and so far, neither company seems to want to go first.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
The day of read more >>>