Uber and Waymo are finally going to trial in an epic war over self-driving tech that could reshape Silicon Valley
|02/04/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- On Monday, Uber and Waymo will go to court over allegations Uber stole “trade secrets” relating to self-driving-car tech.
- The case hinges on Anthony Levandowski, a rockstar engineer who is accused of taking huge troves of information when he left Google and later joined Uber.
- Google is seeking damages from Uber, as well as a permanent injunction blocking it from using the tech.
- The case could have broader implications for hiring in Silicon Valley.
- Whatever happens, this isn’t the end for Uber — but it could be a major setback.
Uber and Waymo are finally about to have their day in court — and sparks read more >>>