- After dominating the world of sprinting for a decade, Usain Bolt retired in 2017, and needed something to fill his days.
- Having DJed frequently for several years, Bolt decided to pivot to a career in the music industry.
- The nine-time Olympic gold medalist has already produced two projects, the latter on which he worked with Dancehall icon Vybz Kartel.
- The 33-year-old told Business Insider earlier in February that he is now “working on” on a potential collaboration with Migos rapper Quavo.
- Bolt also says he’s a close friend of Koffee, the 19-year-old who won the most recent Grammy award for Best Reggae Album, and read more >>>