Video Shows E-Cigarette Suddenly Explode In New Jersey Woman’s Handbag
|09/15/2016||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
A woman was shopping at a mall in New Jersey when — BOOM! — an e-cigarette exploded in her handbag.
Security footage from the Sunglass Hut in the Freehold Raceway Mall on Sunday shows a dark cloud of smoke suddenly bursting from Mara McInerney’s Louis Vuitton bag.
“Terrifying, scary. It sounded like a gunshot. It sounded like a bomb went off,” McInerney told NBC 4. “It was 9/11. I thought someone had put something in my bag.”
McInerney quickly dumped out the contents of her bag while a store employee and other shoppers hurried away.
E-cigarette <a target="_blank" href="http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/what-s-causing-some-e-cigarette-batteries-explode-n533516" read more >>>