- Walmart’s leadership weighed in on coronavirus concerns during the retail giant’s investment community event on Tuesday.
- CFO Brett Biggs said that “sales have been okay” in China, although Walmart has faced issues with its product mix as consumers scramble to buy up essentials.
- Right now, Biggs said he is anticipating the outbreak to have “negative impact” to the tune of just a few cents for Walmart in the first quarter.
- CEO Doug McMillon said that its stores have largely remained open, although many are operating under reduced hours.
- “We like to keep stores open,” McMillon said. “Customers need us.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>