‘We blew it’: Warren Buffett admitted he messed up by not investing in Google
|01/26/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Warren Buffett considered investing in Google but decided against it.
- Google’s stock has soared in recent years, lifting the tech titan’s market cap to over $1 trillion.
- “We blew it,” Buffett said at Berkshire Hathaway’s annual meeting last year.
- “I feel like a horse’s ass for not identifying Google,” his partner Charlie Munger added.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Warren Buffett considered investing in Google but decided against it, meaning Berkshire Hathaway shareholders haven’t seen a dime from the tech titan’s breathless rise to a $1 trillion market capitalization.