We drove a $152,000 Porsche 911 GT3 to see if it’s still the greatest sports car of all time — here’s the verdict
|10/06/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Porsche 911 is arguably the most successful sports car in automotive history.
- The 911 is both a perennial winner on the race track and a hot seller in the showrooms.
- In 2017, Porsche sold more than 32,000 911s around the world.
- The 911 GT3 is a road-going track-focused version of Porsche’s flagship sports car.
- The base Porsche 911 Carrera starts at $91,100, while the 911 GT3 starts at $143,600. With a few options and fees, our test car came to a price of $152,110.
- We were impressed by the Porsche 911 GT3’s power, driving dynamics, and race-car-like read more >>>