We drove a $64,000 Cadillac XT5 and a $47,800 Acura RDX to see which luxury SUV was better — and the winner is obvious
|05/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Acura RDX is a solid luxury crossover that’s been recently revamped.
- The Cadillac XT5 was the brand’s first — and quite successful — effort at launching a new lineup of crossovers.
- The vehicles don’t match up exactly, but they are quite similar, and consumers are likely to be comparing them with each other, and with SUVs from Audi, BMW, and Lexus.
- The Acura RDX takes the prize in this comparison because it’s both fun to drive and priced to perfection.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We live in the Golden Age of the luxury crossover SUV. Automakers have read more >>>