- I tested a $98,000 Audi RS 5 Sportback sedan, a car that combines stunning performance with four-door versatility.
- The RS 5 now has a twin-turbo V6 in place of the old RS 5’s V8, but the new motor makes just five fewer horsepower than the old engine.
- The RS 5 Sportback is also jammed with tech.
- The Audi RS 5 Sportback, as tested, wasn’t cheap — but it was stunning.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When it comes to high-performance, luxury sedans, we’re spoiled. BMW’s M-Sport cars are fantastic, as are Mercedes’ AMG machines. To complete the German triad, we have read more >>>