We drove an $87,000 Jaguar I-PACE electric SUV to see if it can take on Tesla, Mercedes, and Audi — here’s the verdict
|11/05/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Jaguar I-PACE first luxury crossover SUV to hit the market.
- The I-PACE is driven by dual electric motors that produce 394 horsepower.
- According to Jaguar, its EV can do 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- The Jag has a 90kWh battery pack that and a range of 234 miles on a single charge.
- The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE starts at $69,500 while our top-spec HSE variant starts at $80,500. With options and fees, our test car came to $86,720.
Electric cars are the future. Even though people have been saying this for years, only recently have the world’s mainstream automakers really taken read more >>>