We drove an all-new $116,000 Lexus LS 500 to see if it can still strike fear into the hearts of Mercedes-Benz and BMW — here’s the verdict
|09/15/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Lexus LS 500 is all-new for 2018.
- For Lexus, the LS is its flagship sedan and a reminder of its meteoric rise to become a tier one luxury auto brand alongside Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
- The 2018 LS 500 is powered by a 416 horsepower, 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine.
- According to Lexus, the LS 500 can hit 60 mph from a standstill in just 4.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 136 mph.
- We were impressed by the new LS 500’s eye-catching looks, swanky interior treatment, high-quality materials, and smooth powertrain. read more >>>