We got a look at the pitch deck of buzzy Silicon Valley health-tech startup Sempre Health. It reveals how a $4 billion industry is ripe for disruption.
|05/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Sempre Health is a health-tech startup that gives patients discounts on their prescriptions if they fill them at the pharmacy on time.
- Sempre wants to disrupt the big business of drug coupons, a roughly $4 billion industry.
- The startup argues its approach is more effective because it works with health insurance and encourages patients to take medications like blood thinners and diabetes drugs on time.
- We got an inside look at Sempre’s business model and pitch deck. Read on for more.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.