Wealthfront has one of the best high-yield savings rates right now, and it probably won’t last for long
|07/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Investment app Wealthfront is currently leading the pack among high-yield savings accounts with one of the top APYs at 2.57%.
- However, like any savings account, the interest rate is subject to change depending on the Federal Reserve’s federal funds rate.
- It’s important to ensure any savings account otherwise fits your needs before choosing it simply for a high APY.
- Wealthfront’s Cash Account is FDIC insured up to $1 million, fee-free, and requires a minimum opening deposit of just $1.
- Currently, Business Insider readers who sign up for a Wealthfront investment account will receive their first $5,000 managed for read more >>>