‘We’d love to use the cash’: Big pharma’s getting ready to spend tax reform dollars on big deals
|01/12/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- There’s a lot of anticipation for big-ticket pharmaceutical mergers and acquisitions to take off in 2018.
- That’s in large part because of the tax reform that passed in 2017, which frees up cash companies have overseas and lowers the corporate tax rate.
- “We’d love to use the cash to buy and partner to expand our pipeline,” Eli Lilly chief financial officer Josh Smiley told Business Insider.
- The first two weeks of 2018 have been slower that some might have expected, but one analyst expects there’s much more to come.
- “There’s a potential for another round of change within the pharmaceutical sector, given read more >>>