- WeWork on Friday released an investor presentation that shows how its new leaders are trying to make a break with the past.
- Among other things, the presentation indicates the company plans to focus on working with large companies, a customer group that co-CEO Artie Minson told Business Insider earlier this year is critical for growth.
- In the document, WeWork for the first time publicly released specific data about location occupancy and other metrics.
- The company was criticized for not publishing such numbers in its filing to go public, an effort it ultimately cancelled in the face of investor resistance.
- <a target="_blank" href="https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-the-latest-wework-news-2019-6?utm_source=markets&utm_medium=ingestgestgest" target="_blank" read more >>>