- WeWork’s layoffs officially began on Monday, sources say, and hit the corporate technology, HR and security departments.
- Employees are being offered four months severance, regardless of tenure, they say.
- The bulk of the layoffs are still to come, but one employee called this first round a small mercy, as these people will not be required to work long hours executing the layoff only to be laid off themselves at the end.
- For more WeWork stories, click here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The long-awaited layoffs at WeWork began on Monday, multiple sources told Business Insider.
The departments first notified of cuts are read more >>>