- WeWork has warned employees that they could be fired if they put glass cleaner or other harmful substances into building mouthwash containers, according to a document seen by Business Insider.
- The document doesn’t discuss a specific incident that gave rise to the memo, a document known internally as a Community Standard.
- However, the document does discuss how employees should react should someone file a complaint.
- It instructs employees to be professional, “vow” to investigate and warns them not to “forfeit any of WeWork’s legal rights.”
- For more WeWork stories, click here.
WeWork has warned employees that they could be fired if they read more >>>