WeWork’s head of enterprise sales is out, leaving a role that’s key to the coworking giant’s turnaround plan vacant
|02/14/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- WeWork’s head of enterprise sales has left the company, Business Insider has learned.
- Grant McGrail spent three years at WeWork.
- Working with major companies rather than freelancers and entrepreneurs is a key growth area for WeWork as the company seeks more stable revenue sources.
- Last year, WeWork came in under target for enterprise desks in North America, according to internal data obtained by Business Insider in January.
- Click here for more WeWork stories.
Grant McGrail, WeWork’s head of enterprise sales, has abruptly departed after three years, Business Insider has learned.
McGrail joined WeWork in April 2017, per his LinkedIn read more >>>