- If WeWork’s valuation gets compressed in its IPO, there’s one person who stands to lose a lot of money: founder and CEO Adam Neumann.
- We don’t know how much he could lose because the company hasn’t disclosed enough information about his ownership.
- However, we do know some information about the number of shares he controls.
- And we know some information about how much SoftBank paid for some shares when it invested at a $47 billion valuation.
- Based on those tidbits, we calculate that Neumann could lose billions immediately and perhaps millions of dollars more if he fails to earn certain equity tranches that read more >>>