- Netflix received more than 350,000 job applications last year.
- Business Insider asked its head of recruiting what candidates should do if they don’t get hired by Netflix the first time around.
- Valarie Toda, vice president of talent acquisition, said candidates should keep in touch with Netflix’s recruiters and let them know how their career evolves.
- One employee, Toda said, went through the interview process three times before getting hired.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
One employee interviewed at Netflix three separate times before landing a job at the streaming company, its head of recruiting told Business Insider.
Netflix is one of read more >>>