YouTube criticized after removing videos of robot fights for showing ‘the deliberate infliction of animal suffering’ (GOOGL, GOOG)
|08/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube reportedly removed multiple videos from its platform of robots fighting, claiming they showed “the deliberate infliction of animal suffering.”
- Multiple robot makers have posted to social media to say their YouTube videos were removed for content violations, even after moderators manually reviewed the marked videos.
- Many of the robot-fighting videos have since been allowed back onto the platform.
- YouTube’s efforts to moderate content have been widely criticized not only by robot builders, but by the LGBTQ community, right-wing politicians, and child safety advocates.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Robot makers and builders are calling out YouTube for read more >>>