YouTube is reportedly considering fundamental changes to its platform as it continues to face backlash over child safety (GOOG, GOOGL)
|06/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube is considering new strategies in response to ongoing concerns about child safety on the massive video platform.
- Both Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal report that YouTube executives are considering moving all children’s content to YouTube Kids, the platform’s secondary app.
- While YouTube Kids has existed since 2015, a majority of children use the regular YouTube app to access the platform.
- YouTube will also consider disabling automatic video recommendations for children’s videos.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
New reports indicate that YouTube’s executives are considering fundamental changes to the video platform to help create a healthier read more >>>