YouTube star Lizzy Capri, who is nominated for a Streamy Award, tells her story of quitting her day job at LinkedIn to become a creator
|12/11/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The YouTube star Lizzy Capri has amassed over 4 million subscribers and over half a billion views less than two years after posting her first video online.
- Capri was recently nominated for a Streamy Award in the category breakout creator. The Streamy Awards recognize creators in online video and the ceremony will be held in Los Angeles on December 13.
- In 2016, she graduated from Carnegie Mellon University and immediately got a job at LinkedIn.
- But she quit after helping her friends Stephen and Carter Sharer become successful on YouTube, and she decided to start her own channel.
- Capri shared why she read more >>>