YouTube star Shelby Church breaks down how much money a video with one million views makes her
|07/22/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube’s Partner Program lets creators earn money by monetizing their channel with video advertisements.
- These advertisements will generate a certain amount of money depending on factors like a video’s watch time, length, and viewer demographic.
- A video with roughly one million views averages between $2,000 and $5,000 in Google AdSense revenue for YouTube influencer Shelby Church, she told Business Insider.
- Church broke down how different factors affect her earnings.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Making money from YouTube can be a fickle proposition, and depend on a variety of factors, but getting a million views can net a creator read more >>>