- YouTube stars Ethan and Grayson Dolan have expanded their digital business by launching a direct-to-consumer fragrance company, Wakeheart.
- In 2019, with the help of Wakeheart cofounder Kevin Gould, and his team at Kombo Ventures, the duo launched two scents, which sold out within four hours.
- Now they are back with a second launch, a three-scent collection named Enterlight, which will be released Jan. 31, and individually retails for $49.
- The Dolans and Gould shared inside the process of creating an influencer-led product, and their ambitions for Wakeheart.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ethan and Grayson Dolan have a passion for fragrance read more >>>