Zayn Malik just cut the price of his SoHo bachelor pad to $10.2 million. Here’s a look inside the 4-bathroom penthouse.
|10/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Zayn Malik listed his New York City penthouse for $10.8 million in July of 2019, according to the Observer.
- He’s now cut that price to $10.2 million.
- He purchased the home in March 2018, shortly after his breakup with model Gigi Hadid was announced.
- The home, located at 63 Greene Street in Manhattan, boasts 3,597 square feet of interior space and an additional 932 square feet of exterior space.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.