- Tuition-free SV Academy could be a game-changer for people at a career crossroads, especially immigrants and low-income students.
- The program prepares people for business development Representative roles at tech companies.
- Admissions into the three-month program is intensely competitive, with an average of 4,000 applications a month for 100 seats— but once applicants are in, they’re 100% guaranteed a job upon completion.
- Business Insider spoke with SV Academy founder Rahim Fazal, plus graduates Alba Molina and Ocean Lompo to understand what it takes to get in and succeed.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
For students at a professional crossroads, the read more >>>