- 19-year-old Giulia Gwinn scored the winning goal for Germany in her Women’s World Cup debut on Saturday.
- Gwinn fired her team to victory over China from outside the box in the 66th minute.
- It was the only goal in the group stage match.
- Watch the stunning strike below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Germany has a bright future in the 2019 Women’s World Cup and beyond.
Giulia Gwinn, the soccer side’s mercurial midfielder scored the winning goal against China on Saturday — and she’s only 19 years old.