- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a questionnaire that applicants fill out for schools to consider them for financial aid.
- It’s available for grad students — including those applying for MBAs — although there are only two types of loans available to MBA students.
- If you’re not sure if you have financial need, you should still apply. The form can be completed online.
- You should apply as soon as you can — you’ll hear back with your expected award from the US Department of Education between three days and three weeks after submitting.
- Click here for more BI Prime read more >>>