- MBAs are often seen as the next stage in career growth.
- Paulina Karpis, a former broker relationships manager at JPMorgan, told Business Insider she decided not to get an MBA — and she saw that many of her peers chose the same.
- She said the cost of taking two years off from the workforce (and incurring debt at the same time) outweighed the networking and managerial skill benefits.
- Karpis in now the cofounder of brunchwork, a startup that provides networking and learning spaces for millennials.
- In a conversation with Business Insider, she explains why brunchwork partnered with working-space provider Industrious to launch read more >>>