Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai is again denying that she had accused a former Communist Party official of sexually assaulting her in a social media post late last year.
L’Equipe, a French daily sports newspaper, published an interview it conducted with Peng in its Monday edition.
“I never said anyone had sexually assaulted me in any way,” Peng is quoted in the interview after she is asked directly if she actually wrote the post on her account on China’s Weibo social media platform.
In the November 2 post, Peng, a former Olympian who won titles at Wimbledon and the French Open, said former details ⇒
BusinessMediaguide.Com portal received this content from this noted web source: VOANews.Com