- Robert F. Smith is a billionaire tech investor and philanthropist who founded and serves as CEO of Vista Equity Partners.
- Smith announced in May he will pay off the student debt of the entire graduating class of 2019 of Morehouse College in Georgia.
- In September, he extended the gift to include the debt owed by the students’ parents as well, Morehouse announced in a press release.
- Morehouse said Smith paid $34 million to cover the loans.
- Smith is worth an estimated $5 billion, according to Forbes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Robert read more >>>